Kingdom H2O (a ministry of Zion Church)
Leading people into personal encounters with God’s love…
KINGDOM H2O imitates the ministry of Jesus in the Gospels. Jesus offers living water to all those He encounters, healing the sick, setting the oppressed free, and sharing the Good News of the Kingdom of God. He said, “The water I give is like a flowing fountain that gives eternal life…” At the wedding feast in Cana He turns water into wine, revealing the transformational power of the Kingdom of God and the start of His earthly ministry.
- KINGDOM H2O takes the living water of eternal life that Jesus offers into our culture, onto the streets and into the lives of those we encounter. His church has authority to perform miracles and to share the Good News of the Kingdom, leading people into personal encounters with God’s love to see lives changed through the power of the Spirit of God.
- The KINGDOM H2O Ministry Boot Camp will equip believers to walk in the supernatural ministry of healing and evangelism, to share the love of Jesus with the lost. This is done through practical one-on-one and group training, in the classroom and on the streets. Through a variety of guest speakers/teachers and our experienced team of leaders we seek to provide solid biblical teaching combined with actual hands on experience and practice or demonstration in ministering effectively to others. We do this in a safe atmosphere where you are free to take risk and grow in your faith and experience of the Holy Spirit
Boot Camp Information
Tuesday Nights starting January 2021, runs for 12 weeks.
Location: Zion Apostolic Church, 305 Machray Ave., Winnipeg.
The Course Cover such topics:
- Ministry of the Holy Spirit in the Believer
- Our Identity and Authority in Christ
- Fear, Risk and Faith
- Gifts of the Holy Spirit: Words of Knowledge, Words of Wisdom
- Gift of Healing: Praying for the sick and seeing them made well
- Prophecy as a Tool for Ministry
- Hearing the Voice of God
- Practical Guidelines for street ministry
- Evangelism: Ho do I share Jesus with others?
Payments can be made in two installments; a non-refundable $70 deposit holds your spot, and $100.00 is due on or before the first class. This covers all course materials, coffee breaks, teachings and a course book “Love Says Go” by Jason Chin.
Make cheques payable to: Cyrus School of Supernatural Ministry